Client Services Intern
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with 50% year over year growth over the past 5 years. And, we're transforming the invoice-to-cash industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do
Billtrust is seeking a motivated, high energy, analytical thinker to join our Client Services department. Our Client Services Intern will gain full exposure to Billtrust products, processes, and workflow you will be tasked with, but not limited to, the following:
- Focusing on a data analysis project to assist in defining a revised permanent bill routing solution for our Product team
- Ad-hoc data mining and reporting requests from ours Salesforce CRM
- Leading the movement of client support documentation from our repository to our new web based format
- Participating various active efficiency/improvement initiatives
What you'll bring to the team
- Passion to work in a fast passed, technology environment
- Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to participate in our Summer Internship Program full-time, for approximately 10-12 weeks
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in a Business or Technology related field
How you'll grow:
- Business training including tips on interviewing, presentations and other business categories
- Connect to a network of peers as equally motived as you
- Learn directly from experts in your field
- Carry-out interesting, hands-on tasks
What you'll get
- A Lively Culture: Summer BBQ’s, Ping pong tournaments, philanthropic committees, wellness committees, etc.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.