Beta and Release Programs Product Manager
Position: Beta and Release Programs Product Manager Location: Broomfield, CO
Alteryx Inc., headquartered in Irvine, CA, offers a quick-to-implement, end-to-end analytics platform that empowers business analysts and data scientists alike to break data barriers and deliver game-changing insights that are solving big business problems. The Alteryx platform is self-serve, click, drag-and-drop for hundreds of thousands of people in leading enterprises all over the world. Visit www.alteryx.com or call 1-888-836-4274.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people’s lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Overview:Alteryx, Inc. is looking for a Beta and Release Programs Product Manager to manage a variety of areas across beta testing, release management and customer feedback systems. This role is a cross functional management role across products, engineering, support, and marketing, and plays an integral role in delivering quality software to our end users. You will support the broader product management organization through strategy definition, road map planning, execution and help define the processes and systems for releasing software and getting feedback from our customers.
The Beta and Release Programs Product Manager will have a strong understanding of the development release life cycle, industry standards and tools to help the product management team manage the road map, beta and release process, as well as measuring success of those projects.
- Driving project definition, planning and coordination of all Alpha, Beta and Release programs, as well as the customer feedback and success measurement.
- Working with cross functional teams like Product Management, Engineering, Support and Marketing to oversee the release and customer feedback and escalation process.
- Work closely with development and product management teams in order to support the creation and maintenance of the road map across systems and communication tools.
- Oversee the release process from setting up the Beta and soliciting customer feedback through the launch of the product and capturing customer feedback and product telemetry to measure success of the launch. This includes creating the program pages, communicating and driving project schedules and plans, as well as developing the tester surveys and analyzing the data.
- Inform and enable teams across the organization of any software releases and program changes.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science or engineering.
- Experience with agile software development tools (e.g. Rally, Confluence, JIRA) and beta software tools (Centercode), and other customer feedback and customer support systems used in large development teams.
- Experience with Alteryx or Tableau products a huge plus.
- 3+ years proven software/application program management experience in planning, developing, managing and executing multiple complex programs.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills with the ability to build strong working relationships across organizational teams in a fast paced and changing environment.
The company will not provide sponsorship for work visas or other employment authorization for this position.
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description