What You’ll Do
- As GoSpotCheck continues to grow in volume and complexity, you will be key to supporting the Director of Finance and Accounting Manager in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department. You’ll work with employees, customers and vendors to learn the business through transactional experience. You will experience the buzzing industry of Software as a Service through the financial lens.
What We'll Achieve
- We’ll learn the ins and outs of industry specific key performance indicators used by venture backed companies so that leadership can communicate the mission and focus of the organization to investors, team member and other stakeholders
- We'll improve on our ability to report accurately on revenue projections thanks to your work in assessing and ensuring customer contracts conform with revenue recognition standards
- We will perform month-end close activities including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and supporting schedules to ensure financials can be reliably used and analyzed both internally and by investors
- We’ll work on process improvement projects including technology implementations, policy creation, audit/review preparation to ensure we are producing the highest quality work as efficiently as possible
- We will increase company efficiency by effectively processing accounts payable to ensure proper reporting, timely payment and good vendor relationships
- By maintaining accurate customer records we will be able to effectively communicate with customers, increase collections and plan for cash needs
- We will review and reconcile monthly credit card payments to ensure all expenses are categorized and reflected accurately in the financial statements so that reporting can be relied on
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting (we also love relevant certifications)
- You’re able to comprehend general ledger impact of accounting transactions
- You’re a people person and love building relationships with colleagues, customers and vendors
- You can adapt efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You’re proficient in Excel
- You collaborate well with others and your presence makes the team stronger!
- You can multitask and prioritize your work effectively without sacrificing quality and attention to detail
- You appreciate and align with our company values
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! We are proud category winners of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, as well as the 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces. GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.