Hello, we're Wunder Capital
Wunder is addressing the greatest crisis of our generation by accelerating the proliferation of solar energy. Specifically, we're developing software to make the renewable energy industry more efficient and we're deploying hundreds of millions of dollars to finance the development of large scale solar energy projects across the United States.
Why Work with Us?
Because we're not another tech startup building iPhone apps for teenagers. Instead, we're pursuing one of the only tangible opportunities to truly save the world. Wunder is a place where people come to work alongside peers who are as dependable as they are daring, and accomplish the best (most important) work of their careers.
An Insider's view of Wunder Capital
What are some social events your company does?
When we're not working hard together, we're usually playing together. We have two annual company retreats (past ones have been in Moab, Steamboat, and Austin, to name a few), we throw a legendary party every summer (WunderFest), and we're constantly hosting happy hours, community events, diversity initiatives, and bbq's throughout the year.
What does your typical day look like?
No two days look alike! The problem that we’re trying to solve is incredibly dynamic and each day brings new challenges. One day I might be working with our engineering team to help architect new solutions, and the next I might be on a roof inspecting a partner’s solar installation or in a boardroom helping to answer an investment bank’s questions.
How does the company support your career growth?
Professional development is a core focus at Wunder, and we have a number of initiatives designed to help team members grow. For example, everyone’s given a substantial annual budget to cover continuing education costs, they meet with our CEO quarterly to see how the company can help more, and we bring in outside experts to provide programming.
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
We believe that the closest person to the problem is the best equipped to solve it. As such, we treat each other as peers and provide the freedom to experiment and iterate. Everyone is also encouraged to provide candid feedback and they’re responsible for helping to shape Wunder’s path forward with regard to both our product and our organization.
Co-Founder & CEO
What makes someone successful on your team?
People here are comfortable in ambiguity, excited to take on responsibility, and operate with a high degree of autonomy. Because we’re still a startup, you often need to work cross-functionally, jump in where needed, and wear a lot of different hats. We’re also pretty protective of our culture and love bringing on people with new perspectives.
Where we are
We're located one block off of Pearl Street, just a couple steps from downtown Boulder's newest restaurants, trendy boutiques, and fun bars.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Job Training & Conferences
- At Wunder you will learn to evaluate the world from first principles. The team embodies a meaningful mission, curates a culture of feedback, and obsesses over quality. You will do your best work here, you will be proud of it, and it will matter.BryanEngineering
- Everyone at Wunder is impact driven and believes passionately in our mission to accelerate clean energy. It’s amazing what you can accomplish with a team who believes no problem is too hard, and there is no one better equipped to solve it.LaurenOriginations
- Wunder has an amazing culture and really cares about its employees. Never have I worked with a group of such highly motivated, intelligent, and fun people who are all committed to creating a more sustainable future!RichCapital Markets
Jobs at Wunder Capital11 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Pivotal TrackerManagement