Hello, we're Trineo
Trineo digitally transforms organizations so they can progressively evolve, innovate, and stay ahead of nimble competitors. Embracing agile, we are experts in Heroku and Salesforce, focusing on freeing legacy data, delivering future-proof API platforms that power partner integrations, and developing innovative customer and employee experiences.
Why Work with Us?
Trineo doesn’t hire ninjas, gurus or rock stars. We are a team of kind, smart technologists helping enterprise companies modernize and compete. Founded in 2010 and based in CO and New Zealand, we're a boutique firm of the highest quality--successful with no outside investment. Have startup fatigue and want a different experience? Come join us.
An Insider's view of Trineo
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
A lot of companies are so willing to sell you a story--join us, work all the time and buy into the dream. Trineo doesn’t pitch to people that way. We set up a workplace that’s balanced, that looks out for you. It’s good because it’s achievable, not aspirational. It’s the truth of what we have right now. I really appreciate it.
What kinds of technical challenges do you and your team face?
The architectural knowledge that we bring to the table is truly outstanding. We’re more strategic in how we approach client work. Our clients rely on us to go deep in their domain and work closely with them. It sets us apart from a lot other consultants who take orders, and roll out work, and it may or may not be what the customer is paying for.
Bespoke Practice Manager
What are some things you learned at the company?
The team put careful thought into laying the path for me to become a developer through an apprenticeship model. I have learned front and back end languages and frameworks and improved my public speaking. Most importantly, I have learned the value of working in a focussed, skilled and supportive team of intelligent, creative and kind people.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
My team is a collective of intelligent, capable people who are the best barometer of risk, reward and evolutionary progress. Their happiness correlates directly with the quality of our work and the happiness of our clients. They are therefore my first priority and we regularly see each other in person and communicate remotely via standups and 1:1s.
Cofounder and CEO
What does your typical day look like?
My typical workdays at Trineo start with a delicious flat white coffee made by a teammate (often our CEO). The majority of the day is a combination of solo work in flow, punctuated by strategic and planning meetings with colleagues. Most Fridays, the whole office enjoys happy hour together at a bar or on our patio overlooking Pearl Street.
Where we are
Trineo is in the heart of downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, lined with local restaurants and shops. We're just steps away from great mountain trails.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
Job Training & Conferences
- I enjoy coming to work every day because of the people I work with in Boulder and in New Zealand. There is great attention to health and wellness, which makes the morale really positive. It's different from my other work experiences, in a good way!CynthiaOperations Manager
- I learned a lot and progressed technically when I was based in Trineo's Christchurch office. Then I had the opportunity to base myself in all the other Trineo offices over a period of time. It’s been a good journey, with a great group of people.MaxDeveloper
- Working at Trineo, I feel valued as an individual and for what I bring to the company. Everyone is treated as an equal and it's easy to bring your entire, authentic self to work.MichaelDeveloper
- Trineo has been supportive of me taking a good amount of time off after each kid was born. When I had family health issues, the response from everyone was universal, “You do what you need to. How can I help?” Family is important to everyone here.GrahamDeveloper
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics