Hello, we're Sovrn
Sovrn is an advocate and partner to 20,000 publishers globally. We own and operate one of the largest global exchanges that connects publishers with tools, services and analytics to grow their audience, engage their readers and monetize their site. Mission: Help content creators do more of what they want to do – and less of what they don’t.
Why Work with Us?
Our culture is comprised of constant learning and career development. Every employee has the opportunity to strengthen their skills and grow. At Sovrn, we focus on internal employees first, helping them move upward and horizontal, so they can reach their full potential. Learning is a core value and its true through and through.
An Insider's view of Sovrn
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
Our Reliability Team works incredibly hard, however….personal life comes first. One of the reasons is that we have incredible managers that realize that we are humans. We work hard but when we are off, we are off!
Sr. Site Reliablity Engineer
What does your typical day look like?
No two days look the same, but I mean that in a good way! At Sovrn, people are given the ability to step outside the confines of their job description and engage cross-departmentally. Sovrn is a great place to work for people who love to learn and challenge themselves.
How does the company support your career growth?
I always wanted to move into management one day. When the opportunity presented itself earlier than I was ready for, the leadership supported me to ensure that we were successful. I can't imagine having grown without them.
Manager, Systems Reliability
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
Great ideas can come from everybody with the right support and space. To this end, we hold an Innovation Week quarterly for all engineers. We aren't afraid of trying new tech, as long as it delivers customer value. We encourage creativity with a collaborative environment, POCs during planning phases, and aggressively maintaining tech debt.
What are some things you learned at the company?
Our onboarding is phenomenal for new employees, helping educate new hires about the entire adtech industry in addition to the specifics of their role, illuminating their place within the larger ecosystem. The office has a fun, collaborative atmosphere that encourages a strong balance between work and health.
Where we are
We are in a brand new building, close to breweries, restaurants and coffee shops. Easy to get to, plenty of parking and the bus stops right out front.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Job Training & Conferences
- Sovrn provides an endless stream of interesting challenges and has demonstrated the tolerance to take risks and try to new approaches when building solutions. I'm proud of what we have accomplished and look forward to what the future has in store.AustinDirector, Reliability Engineering
- You will get out of it, what you put in to it. If you come to work looking to make a difference, you will be rewarded in the end. We work in a culture that encourages learning & advancement, ownership & accountability within a team style environment.JordanManager, Publisher Advancement
- Each employee is supported with a "career roadmap", quarterly feedback and goal setting sessions with your manager, and managers helping to challenge their employees to unlock their full potential - I've always felt supported in my career growth.AnujaBusiness Intelligence lead
- We're consistently challenging ourselves to think of new ways to do product mgmt, and even test those theories out. I love the collaborative and open nature of the teams which supports this inquisitive way of thinking in a space I'm passionate about.DarcyDirector, Product
Jobs at Sovrn13 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
Articles we're in17 articles
Our funding history
$71.3M in FundingInvestors: Archer Venture Partners, Foundry Group, John Battelle, Oak Investment Partners, Highway 12 Ventures, Boulder Ventures.