Hello, we're SambaSafety
Mobility Risk Data Solutions: Transforming data into action to protect businesses and communities from mobility risk Our Mission: Transforming data into action to protect businesses and communities from mobility risk. Our Core Values: Accountability, Teamwork, Impact.
Why Work with Us?
We are an inclusive culture that supports and encourages employee diversity of all kinds. Our team is exceptional relative to gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, life experiences, and opinions. We are committed to all employees bringing their authentic selves to work every single day. #OneSamba
An Insider's view of SambaSafety
What are some social events your company does?
Sambas implemented a culture team with the intention of including all departments and offices in events, volunteer opportunities, philanthropic activities and events for employees to get to know each other during and outside of business hours. This has truly created a fun environment by hosting parties, picnics, ice cream socials, and much more!
Sales Enablement Specialist
What does your typical day look like?
There is a great work/life balance at Samba. Our organization makes an impact to businesses and their employees so we’re usually available, however being in the office 24/7 is not what Samba is about. The high level of trust that we’re all here to work hard and be the best trumps clocking in and working typical 9-5 hours.
Senior Account Manager
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
Since starting in marketing 9 months ago, my career at SambaSafety has grown from contributing individually to hiring and managing a soon-to-be staff of 3 with a tremendously increased budget and responsibilities. I couldn’t ask for a better crew of colleagues, and I look forward to continued career growth at SambaSafety for the foreseeable future!
Sr. Demand Generation Manager, Marketing
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
Samba is full of collaborative, highly engaged, driven people continuously looking to outperform. We harness and direct this energy towards intelligent risk-taking leading to greater innovation. Our program encourages dialogue on the vast amount of ideas surfaced by our teams. Selected ideas are assigned to a team for completion.
VP of Human Resources
How do you empower your team to be more creative?
The environment we create is one of experimentation, where anyone can bring anything to the table as a solution to accomplish a task to enhance and grow our product. No idea is too mundane or question too simple to be discussed and used to grow our people as well as our product offering.
Where we are
Located at the steps of DTC along the I-25 corridor. Our location has a breathtaking view of the Rockies! Steps from bars, breweries, food, and RTD!
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Child Care Benefits
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Job Training & Conferences
- SambaSafety is the best of both worlds. We have the knowledge and security of a 20-year-old tech company and the ambition of a fast-thinking SaaS company. Our team enjoys unlimited PTO, a generous learning and development program and great coworkers.Sara KrchaExecutive & Marketing Assistant
- The culture, the benefits, the management, and perks are all fantastic.
Ask questions, take advantage of the extensive training offered and learn everything about the products so you can speak in the simplest terms to the clients, and have fun too.Julia PorterAccount Manager
- Samba’s best asset is its people. The folks I’ve met at Samba have been not only top-notch in their field and position, but are interesting, kind, genuine human beings, too. The combination of such great individuals makes for a fantastic environmentBrenden MacyCommercial Counsel
- The timeless saying of “Do what you love, and you’ll love what you do” has been particularly applicable to my career at SambaSafety! Our company is at the leading edge of our industry, and it’s a lot of fun to contribute to the success!Aaron SalmanSoftware Engineer
- I am surrounded by laid-back yet, accountable & responsible - colleagues who actually care about who you are and how they can help you get your next appointment, opportunity, and closed/won deal.Jeremy ParkSales- VTT
Jobs at SambaSafety10 open jobs
Technology we use