Hello, we're Ombud
Ombud's decision management platform scales intelligence across global organizations by re-inventing how content is managed, collaboration is orchestrated and machine learning is applied to streamline operations.
Why Work with Us?
Ombud's culture fosters career development and values working together as a team. We're building an entirely new category of software and we look for people who see opportunity in that challenge.
An Insider's view of Ombud
What’s the vibe like in the office?
I hear “How can I help?” on a daily basis. Team members are always looking to lend a hand or solve a problem. With a culture where everyone is willing, I’m looking forward to the office each morning, and find myself hanging around for an extra game of pool at the end of the day. I have mentors, friends, and family all in one place.
Director of Customer Experience
What projects are you most excited about?
I am most excited that we are building a new category of software and, as a result, I love proving the inherent value of Ombud. From understanding how our customers use the platform to analyzing the productivity gains realized when customers use our software. An added perk? I get to work with happy clients!
Director of Customer Success
How does the company support your career growth?
We take career growth seriously at Ombud. Our leaders understand that professional growth drives happy and engaged Ombuddies. A large part of this comes from being empowered to think critically about the process and to create a plan if we identify opportunities to improve it. Thought leadership is one of our core values at Ombud - we live it daily.
What is your vision for the company?
Ombud's decision management platform provides organizations with a single source of truth. It allows our clients to manage information, collaborate across stakeholders and leverage machine learning to streamline operational efficiency. Content management platforms and traditional collaboration mediums are technologies we are focused on disrupting.
What are some social events your company does?
Ombud has great social events! Each quarter, we set aside time for team building. Events have included woodworking, escape rooms, obstacle courses, laser tag, and Mountain Days. We also host fun community events like Colorado Startup Brews, a charity-based home brewing competition between local Denver startups.
Where we are
We're conveniently located in the heart of downtown Denver at 18th & California, within walking distance to many bars, restaurants and coffee shops.
633 17th Street, Denver, CO 80202
Perks + Benefits
- I love working on our tight-knit, driven Product Team! We know how important our product is for our clients, and it pushes us to constantly deliver new, innovative features. It's stimulating to work on complex problems with such a supportive team!ElijahFront End Developer
- Ombud offers a unique opportunity to build a new category of software, which is as exciting as it is challenging. I jumped at the chance to work with Ombud because of the team and the product. I couldn't be prouder to call myself an Ombuddy!NickDirector of People Ops
- Our sales team offers an opportunity to grow and scale the company. We have an opportunity to make lives easier with a platform that can enable any part of an organization. Our customers love us and our soon-to-be customers can't wait to use us!JakobSales Development
- Ombud offered me the best experience in transitioning from fashion in LA to tech in Denver. Ombud has REAL values and REAL people. My success is Ombud's success, and the support that I receive is unreal! Also, our customers can't get enough of us!NinaCustomer Success Analyst
- I am pumped to come to work every day! We've got a close-knit team at Ombud and an environment that is empowering and encourages creativity. I feel at home in my job and have the utmost confidence in how much our team of Ombuddies can achieve.WesCustomer Experience Manager
Jobs at Ombud6 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Kibana Analytics