Hello, we're Church Community Builder
We exist to build software that doesn't just manage ministry, but maximizes it. At Church Community Builder, we don't just believe everyone should belong, we build software because we believe everyone COULD belong. We are passionately pursuing a world where the local Church is a place for people to be fully known and fully loved.
Why Work with Us?
Our culture is professionally casual, we all work hard and play hard together. You will serve alongside some of the best teammates in the industry who exhibit integrity, respect, and fun. We value our relationships and provide unique opportunities like staff retreats, company meals, and weekly Q&A session with the CEO to develop a close-knit team.
An Insider's view of Church Community Builder
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
We strive for work-life harmony by challenging ourselves to give it our ALL whether creating product, interacting with customers, or designing new campaigns. We also want people to go home for dinner, use their PTO, and take time to minister to others in need. We desire that everyone be fulfilled in all that they are, do, and aspire to be.
Head of People Operations
What kinds of technical challenges do you and your team face?
As developers, we want a beautiful, intuitive, easy-to-work-with code base. Our designers want best-in-class user experience. Our product managers want to deliver useful features as quickly as possible. As a team, we work together to find a balance of these sometimes-competing priorities to ensure a sustainable, beautiful, and useful product.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
This company is full of great people and opportunity! I started on the facilities/operations team, moved into software development, and now work on the Software and Technology Leadership Team. This is a great place to work!
Software and Technology Leadership Team
What unique initiatives do you have that encourage innovation?
We give our developers time every week for self-directed learning. That's time to sharpen skills on tools we use or to reach out beyond our stack and learn new frameworks, languages, tools, and technologies. Not only does that keep developers learning, but it gives us more tools in our toolbox as we come up with customer solutions.
Head of Software Development and Technology
Where we are
We’re located at the foot of a mountain range surrounded by great bars and trails. Plus we have yard games and board games up the wazzu.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- Church Community Builder isn't just a job or a workplace; it's a place where I can live out my passion for serving churches alongside some of the most quality people on the planet.EricaCustomer Support
- I was hired right out of college and have been given every opportunity to grow, learn, and lead in my position as a young professional. I love our culture and look forward to coming into the office every day!MeganDesigner
- The people I work alongside are amazing! What makes our leadership here great is that they have encouraged my career growth and personal growth. They truly care about me personally, which allows me to serve our partners even better.MannySales
- I've done some of the most challenging but rewarding work of my career here. I love the people I work with, I'm excited about the technical direction we're heading, and I look forward to coming to work at the beginning of every week!EricTechnology Operations
- The culture here is like no other place I have ever worked! Hands down! Between profit sharing, all-staff lunches, Christmas parties, mentoring programs, and amazing associates I get to do my work with, I am set up to really thrive and grow!Bobbie JoProduct Marketing
Jobs at Church Community Builder11 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- Maria DBDatabases