Hello, we're Carbon Black, Inc.
Carbon Black is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint security. With more than 13 million endpoints under management, Carbon Black has more than 4,000 customers, including 30 of the Fortune 100. These customers use Carbon Black to replace legacy antivirus, lock down critical systems, hunt threats, and protect their endpoints.
Why Work with Us?
When you join Carbon Black, you become part of a powerful, highly focused team. Your individual ambition is met by others of like-mind, ready to challenge and support you in doing more than you ever thought possible. We are on a real mission, making exciting thing happen, together. It’s invigorating.
An Insider's view of Carbon Black, Inc.
How would you describe the company’s work-life balance?
The company believes in work-life balance. If I ever had a family obligation or wanted to check out early to start a vacation, I’ve never been given a hard time. It’s all about getting your work done but if you need to take off to get oil changed or something, don’t sweat it. I never felt pressured to be here from 9-5 or sit in traffic.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
Our vision is to create an organization with highly performing self-organizing teams. When we first embarked on our Agile Transformation, we looked at how we wanted to reorganize ourselves in a way that would make it easy for developers, quality engineers, UX, and product owners to collaborate.
Senior Director of Agile Program Management
What does career growth look like on your team?
We consider the Sales Development Representative Program an important first step in building out the foundation of a future leader. Whatever your first steps are at Carbon Black won’t be your last. Our program isn’t just about getting SDRs to be a good quota carrying rep; it’s also about helping them develop the next best step in their careers.
Sr. Director, Corporate Sales
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
My leadership style is all about empowering my teams. I work in a way that is transparent and honest and want to help people achieve personal and professional goals. I want to foster technical abilities and make sure our people are keeping up with the leading edge technologies.
VP of Product Infrastructure & Operations
What are some social events your company does?
Our culture club, Life at Cb, focuses on a range of events. From company parties and sports leagues, to philanthropy and learning and development, there's a ton of ways we get together. Also, a lot of communities were created by our employees, such as the Hiking Club, Women in the Workplace, and more.
Talent Brand Ambassador
Where we are
Right in the heart of Pearl Street Mall!
1433 Pearl Street, Boulder, CO 80302
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
Job Training & Conferences
- Seeing a company put their employees’ growth first is awesome and reinforces the reasons I love working at Carbon Black.CaitProduct Owner
- Working at Carbon Black for the last 10+ years has been incredible. The company always had a welcoming culture that supported collaboration around new ideas and new viewpoints.MattProduct Manager
- I love that Carbon Black is all about transparency and communication. We believe in constant communication and have an eye for developing their people. We are big on internal mobility. Our employees have the option to move up in a role or pivot.AlexTalent Development Specialist
- What you get at Carbon Black is the maturity of a company that has nearly 1,000 people but still embraces the startup mentality. We’re all about using the latest and greatest concepts, tools, and frameworks.ChrisSenior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering
- Carbon Black is very people-focused and treats them well. They built a great program for our entry-level sales people to be successful and grow in their career. The company really knows how to maximize top talent. It's a great story to tell.ShawnSenior Manager, Inside Sales
Jobs at Carbon Black, Inc.9 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft ProjectManagement
- MarketoLead Gen
Articles we're in5 articles
Our funding history
$34.5M in FundingInvestors: Sequoia Capital
$54.5M in Funding
$14M in Funding